CareersJOIN THE CROSSROADS TEAM
Join the team
Thank you for your interest in exploring a career at Crossroads!
Below you will find our mission & values along with the employment opportunities we currently have available. All resumes can be emailed to email@example.com.
(WE HAVE NO OPEN POSITIONS AT THIS TIME)
CAMPUS WORSHIP PASTOR
Full Time | Downtown campus
Oversee creative arts for the Downtown Campus. Duties include:
- Carry & cast the vision of Crossroads to lead the Weekend Experience Department at an additional campus.
- Oversee all aspects of how the organization’s value, “Worshiping God is a big deal” is executed.
- Carry the pastoral responsibilities of all worship activities and pastoral care for Difference Makers.
See other responsibilities below:
Learning Corner Daycare Ministry Teacher
Part time and Full Time | South Kokomo campus
We offer a $50 award for each hired referral and a $50 gift for the hired teacher.
Do you love kids? Would you like to care for them and teach them the love of Jesus while preparing them for life at school? Our Crossroads Learning Corner daycare ministry has openings for full-time and part-time positions. You will:
- Teach basic fundamentals such as numbers, colors, shapes, and letters
- Help children learn social skills, including classroom and mealtime manners
- Exercise creativity through crafts and playtime
- Demonstrate Biblical principles to show how much Jesus loves them
Full-time positions are approximately 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Part-time positions are 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. any day and Thursday & Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. We offer opportunities for insurance and retirement plan participation. Educational credentials are not required but you must be able to pass a background check.
If you have the desire to see kids flourish in life and faith and you want to be part of that, please fill out the application and email us via the button below. Thank you!