Father/Daughter Princess Ball
All little girls dream of being a princess. Fathers, make their dream come true by bringing them to the Father/Daughter Princess Ball.
- What: Father/Daughter Princess Ball, for girls 3 - 2nd grade and their fathers.
- Dinner will be served
- Dancing and music
- Carriage rides (Please bring warm clothing)
- When: Friday, March 1st, 2019, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Where: Crossroads Community Church, South Campus (directions)
- Cost: $20 per family
- Reservation required
- Seats are limited. Deadline to purchase tickets is February 24th.
Aletha McDorman Photography will be available for pictures for an additional charge (Download form). Pictures will begin at 6 p.m., and continue throughout the evening.