Published: September 12, 2017
What would it look like if every person at Crossroads took a step in being transformed into the image of Christ?
What could happen if each of us took our next step spiritually, relationally, physically, and emotionally?
This fall we hope to find out!
We're seeking 50 days of transformation as a church.
Starting September 23/24, we'll lead every person at Crossroads through a church-wide focus on transformation.
Students through adults will be focusing on seven areas where God can transform us.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
We want every person to intentionally do three things during the 50 days:
- Go through a transformed journal every day that has scripture readings, prayer points, and reflection questions. (They will be passed out the weekend of September 16/17.)
- Attend a group every week to discuss and encourage others through the 50 days of transformation. Here are our group times:
- Saturday, 7-8:30 a.m. (no childcare)
- Saturday, 7-8:30 p.m. (no childcare)
- Sunday, 6-7:30 p.m.(child care if prearranged)
- Tuesday, 6-7:30 p.m. (no childcare)
- Wednesday, 9:30-11:00 a.m. (child care if prearranged)
- Wednesday, 12:30-2:30 p.m. (no childcare)
- Wednesday, 6-7:30 p.m. (child care if prearranged)
- Thursday, 6:30-8 p.m. (child care if prearranged)
- Online Facebook group FACEBOOK GROUP SIGN UP
- You can just show up for your group or if you prefer ON CAMPUS GROUP SIGN UP
- Attend weekend services every week for the series.
We believe something powerful happens when the whole church places its daily and weekly focus on the same thing. For 50 days, we want to do all we can to position ourselves to let God bring about steps of transformation in us!
HOW TO HELP
Please consider committing to a few things.
Pray - Please be praying now for this campaign. We are having 50 hours of prayer for the 50 days of Transformed. It will start Thursday, September 21, at 3 p.m. and end at Saturday, September 23, at 5 p.m. PRAY FOR TRANSFORMED
Lead a group - to get everyone at Crossroads in a group will require lots of group leaders. If you're not leading a group will you consider leading one for the seven weeks of this series? We're looking to host several groups on campus and need leaders to help. We'll have a leader call-out coming up soon. SIGN UP TO BE A HOST
Participate with everyone in your home!