Middle School Ministry
Published: September 18, 2017
Our Ignite program is led by Pastor Max Johnson and a team of volunteers who are passionate and dedicated to connecting, on a genuine level, with Middle School students.
SKY ZONE PERMISSION FORM
Cost of this trip is $20, due the day of the trip.
Please bring cash or check made out to Crossroads Community Church.
Meet in Student Auditorium: When: Saturday at 5 p.m. Sunday at 9 a.m. & 11a.m.
The Ignite experience begins with a high-octane worship time led by a team of adults and students, followed by an engaging time of teaching. After worship, students will break into elective classes. Location: Student Auditorium Thursday Worship & Classes When: Thursday 5:45 to 7:30 p.m.
Fall/Winter 2017 Dates:
August 10, 17, 24, 31 Sept 7, 14, 21, 28 Oct. 5, 12, 26 Nov. 2, 9, 16, 30 Dec. 7, 14BUS PERMISSION FOR THURSDAY NIGHTS
Bus Pick-up Locations:
- Maple Crest Middle School - 5:15pm/7:50pm
- Central Middle School - 4:30pm/8:30pm
- Garden Square Apartments - 4:45pm/8:20pm
- Pine Valley Entrance - 5pm/8:10pm
- Kingston Greens Apartments - 5:15pm/8pm
- Highland Springs Entrance - 5:25pm/7:55pm
- Indian Heights - Wea Dr and Lance Dr. (Taylor Elementary) - 5:30pm/7:45pm
- Indian Heights - Arrowhead and Flint Dr. - 5:35pm/7:40pm