Middle School Ministry
Published: August 13, 2018
Our Ignite program is led by Pastor Max Johnson and a team of volunteers who are passionate and dedicated to connecting, on a genuine level, with Middle School students.
Ignite Middle School Groups: When: Saturday at 5 p.m. Sunday at 9 a.m. & 11a.m.
The Ignite experience begins with a high-octane worship time led by a team of adults and students, followed by an engaging time of teaching. After worship, students will break into elective classes. Location: Student Auditorium Thursday Worship & Classes When: Thursday 6:00 to 7:45 p.m.
Fall 2018 Dates:
August 16, 23, Lock In 8/31 Sept 6, 13, 20, 27 Oct 4, 25 Nov 1, 8, 15, 29 Dec 6, 13BUS PERMISSION FOR THURSDAY NIGHTS
Bus Pick-up Locations:
- Bus 1
- Crossroads North - 5pm/8:10pm
- Bridges Outreach - Bon Air MS, Central MS, Maple Crest MS (5:10-5:45/8:15-8:40pm)
- Bus 2
- Garden Square Apt - KHA Building (4:50/8:40pm)
- Kingston Green Apt - Alto Entrance (5:10/8:30pm)
- Indian Heights #1 - Center Rd Entrance (5:20/8:20pm)
- Indian Heights #2 - Taylor Elementary (5:25/8:10pm)
- Indian Heights #3 - 26 Entrance (5:30/8:05pm)
- Pine Valley - Entrance (5:40/8pm)