Middle School Ministry
Published: April 18, 2017
Our Ignite program is led by Pastor Max Johnson and a team of volunteers who are passionate and dedicated to connecting, on a genuine level, with Middle School students.
Small groups: When: Saturday at 5 p.m. Sunday at 9 a.m. & 11a.m. Wednesday 6 to 7:30 p.m.
The Ignite experience begins with a high-octane worship time led by a team of adults and students, followed by an engaging time of teaching. After worship, students will break into elective classes. Location: Student Auditorium Thursday Worship & Classes When: Thursday 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Winter/Spring 2017 Dates:
January 12, 19, 26 February 2, 9, 23 March 2, 9, 16 April 20, 27, May 4 Snow make up dates: May 11, 18NEVER2YOUNG REGISTRATION BUS PERMISSION FOR THURSDAY NIGHTS
Bus Pick-up Locations:
- Garden Square Apartments - 4:45pm/8:30pm
- Pine Valley Entrance - 5pm/8:15 pm
- Kingston Greens Apartments - 5:15pm/8pm
- Highland Springs Entrance - 5:25pm/7:55pm
- Indian Heights - Wea Dr and Lance Dr. - 5:30pm/7:45pm
- Indian Heights - Arrowhead and Flint Dr. - 5:35pm/7:40pm