Campus Children's Pastor, Published: April 25, 2018
What I do at Crossroads
- I partner with parents to lead some awesome kids to the foot of the cross.
When I Joined the Team
- I have a Bachelor of Science in Business Management from Indiana Wesleyan University. I have also taken graduate classes in Disability Ministry, Systematic Theology, and Discipleship from California Baptist University and Trinity Evangelical Divinity School. I also lead a parachurch ministry, Mark 2 Ministries, that partners with the Local Church to include people affected by disability into the live of the church.
- My wife is Debra, and my two sons are Jeremiah and Eli.
- I love playing dinosaurs and throwing rocks with my boys. I love relaxing and trying new restaurants with my wife. I love napping solo.
- It's not very unique, but I believe that God only made a few perfect heads - the rest he covered with hair. Bald is beautiful! :-)
- Favorite food is pepperoni & banana pepper pizza
- I love anything beachfront by the ocean, but I especially love the powder beaches of Panama City Beach, FL.